Today’s guest is Dr. Josh Davis, Director of Research at the NeuroLeadership Institute.
Josh is the author of the international bestseller ‘Two Awesome Hours’ and a master of helping people use their brains the right way to become more effective and perform better.
Subscribe on ITUNES, STICHER RADIO
“Two awesome hours in a day – it’s not like you’re not working for any other hours in the day – but that’s enough to make a dramatic difference.” – Josh Davis
- What is the NeuroLeadership Institute
- Why two awesome hours?
- How many hours do you really need to show up for?
- The critical importance of decision points
- How to plan ahead for decision points
- The value of interruptions
- How daydreaming can aid productivity
- Why negative emotions can be useful
- How to preserve your mental energy
“Even if you decide, actually that was the right task, it’s an opportunity to think about, how do I want to approach that task? Was I working on it in the most effective way?” – Josh Davis
“If you don’t daydream, you are harming your productivity in a number of ways.” – Josh Davis