Today’s guest is Jeff Boss, a highly decorated Navy Seal for more than 13 years who was shot more than once in combat. Jeff’s military awards include 4 Bronze Stars with Valor, 2 Purple Hearts, 2 Presidential Unit Citations, and 6 Combat Action Ribbons.
Jeff thrives under pressure and is used to performing at the highest levels in the midst of chaos.
These days Jeff runs Chaos Advantage, a management consulting business that works with leaders and companies. He is also the author of Navigating Chaos.
Listen in as we talk about how to embrace uncertainty and use chaos to our advantage.
Subscribe on ITUNES, STICHER RADIO
“The four pillars of performance are any person’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual capacities, it’s what comprises you.” – Jeff Boss
- What is organizational fitness
- What are the four pillars of performance
- How to create work-life integration
- Tools to be effective
- The advantages of being able to adapt
- Why structure is important
- What is the PAL model
- The difference between passion and purpose
- Benefits of defining purpose for your team
- What are the six C’s
- How to hire successfully
- What is the we vs. me mindset
- Why curiosity is beneficial
- The importance of humility
“Adaptability is what keeps you relevant. If you don’t adapt you’re falling behind and you’re never going to catch up, and you’re never going to get ahead.” – Jeff Boss
GET A COPY OF JEFF’S BOOK