My guest today is a master of survival, Clint Emerson. Clint spent his first 20 years as a warrior protecting the people of this country as a Navy Seal.
He runs a successful crisis management and risk mitigation company called Escape The Wolf, and is also the author of the successful 100 Deadly Skills book series.
Clint educates people about how to protect themselves, their families, their communities, and their companies in today’s increasingly dangerous world.
Subscribe on ITUNES, STICHER RADIO
“If you understand someone’s offense, you can create a better defense.” – Clint Emerson
- Overview of the 100 Deadly Skills series
- How to protect yourself against today’s threats
- Why we should always be prepared
- Do you have a survival mindset?
- The importance of being proactive in a crisis
- Breaking out of a victim mentality
- The importance of paying attention to the clues in your environment
- What is a violent nomad?
- How modern technology makes us vulnerable
- What you can do to protect your home
- How to avoid carjackings
- What is the run-hide-fight philosophy?
“There’s only really two variables that we can control when it comes to any crisis, and that is preparation and then response.” – Clint Emerson