My guest this episode is Alden Mills, retired Navy SEAL Commander and author of ‘Be Unstoppable – The 8 Essential Actions to Succeed at Anything’. Alden gives meaning to the term ‘unstoppable’. In addition to being a SEAL and successful author, Alden is a gold medalist rower and led his first company to $90 million in sales in just 3 years.
In out conversation Alden explains
- Some of the challenges he faced along the path to success
- The mental tools and processes he used to overcome these challenges and to go on and outperform in several fields.
- Why is your ‘why’ so important?
- How can people discover their ‘why’?
- External vs internal self-imposed limitations.
- The right way to achieve your goals
- His unique ‘Outcome Accounts’ process.
- Why visualization is so important and how to do it properly.
- How can a non-believer (in their ability to succeed) become a believer?
Subscribe on ITUNES, STICHER RADIO
GET A COPY OF ALDEN’S BOOK