Outperform coaching is designed for financial professionals, C -suite executives, high performing entrepreneurs and lawyers. Each Outperform Coaching Framework is built around our client’s specific needs and provides a science based, customised and time efficient program that can be easily incorporated into a daily routine.
- Upgraded cognition including focus, attention, recall, retention and decision making.
- Upgraded performance in high pressure, high consequence VUCA environments.
- Enhanced recovery, rapid recharging and optimised sleep.
- Increased mental energy.
Outperform’s focus is based on Martin Soorjoo’s 32 years of experience as a high performance professional working with business leaders, executives, financial professionals, entrepreneurs, and lawyers, his training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Performance Psychology and in depth knowledge of Neuroscience, human performance technologies and proven traditional practices. Outperform Coaching provides the practical tools and strategies that help clients perform optimally and achieve their most important outcomes
As a high performance professional, frequently working in challenging environments, Martin fully understands the stresses and demands faced by his clients but also recognises they do not need to be handled with ‘kids gloves’ and want direct feedback with fast, effective solutions. Martin pushes his clients to help them dig deep and extract the very best from within themselves.
Martin’s clients are principally based in the UK, US, Canada, Europe and Australia. He provides coaching, advice and support in the following ways:
- One off Deep Dive, Fast Fix.
- Weekly advice, coaching and support calls / meetings.
- An in-depth review of current areas of weakness and desired improvements.
- Advice on the most advanced and effective cognitive and recovery enhancement tools and strategies.
- Practical guides and action sheets.
- The research behind the recommended tools and strategies.
- Advice and support on implementation and ongoing use.
- Monthly progress reviews.
- Recommendations on integration into daily routines.
- Additional ‘on demand’ advice and support out of hours and during weekends / holidays. This is often useful where a specific and unexpected challenge arises e.g., the need to burn the midnight oil for several days in a row.
- Updates on new tools and technologies.
Coaching is provided in person, via video conference and over the telephone across most international time zones.
Contact Jenny today to discuss how we can help you upgrade your performance.