My Guest is Scott Mautz – a former corporate rock star and author of the groundbreaking Find the Fire: Ignite Your Inspiration and Make Work Exciting Again
Scott is an expert on employee engagement, motivation, inspiration and leadership and the CEO of Profound Performance.
His latest book is of its time and is packed with valuable insights and practical solutions for employees and employers. Although the book is about inspiration – it is not some woo woo comic but is in fact grounded in hard data and neuroscience. Named a “CEO Thought-leader” and a “Top 50 Leadership Innovator” Scott is an inspiring speaker and his passion is infectious. In this episode we discuss
- The distinction and relationship between inspiration and motivation.
- The shocking data on inspiration in the workplace
- The consequences of a lack of inspiration *
- What causes a person to lose their initial inspiration?
- Fear’ relationship to inspiration.
- How can a person get inspired if they’re not feeling inspired.
- And much more
Subscribe on ITUNES, STICHER RADIO
GET A COPY OF SCOTT’S BOOK