Today I’m talking to master of mental toughness, Dr. Jason Selk.
Jason is the Director of Mental Training for the St. Louis Cardinals, and helped the team win their first World Series in over 20 years.
He is also the author of 10-Minute Toughness and Executive Toughness, and co-author of his most recent book Organize Today Tomorrow.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Mental toughness is the mind’s ability to focus on solutions, especially in the face of adversity.” – Dr. Jason Selk
- Meeting legendary basketball coach John Wooden
- What is mental toughness
- Why we all need mental toughness
- What are the three levels of goals
- The power of focusing on process rather than outcome
- How to shift your focus away from the problem
- The importance of being abnormal
“Highly successful people have learned to focus on the process, those two or three most important activities that will most cause the results.” – Dr. Jason Selk
- Get Jason’s book Organize Tomorrow Today
- Get his previous books 10-Minute Toughness and Executive Toughness
- Connect with Jason:
“If you’re going to have an excuse-making mentality, no matter how good your plan is, you will fail.” – Dr. Jason Selk